- The Brady Center: http://www.bradycampaign.org/
The largest national, non-partisan, grassroots organization leading the fight to prevent gun violence, the Brady Campaign and the Brady Center are dedicated to creating an America free from gun violence. They believe that a safer America can be achieved without banning all guns.
- Americans for Gun Safety: http://ww2.americansforgunsafety.com/
This organization is non-partisan, not-for-profit, advocacy organization that supports the rights of individuals to own firearms. They believe that with rights come responsibilities. They support stronger gun laws and tougher enforcement of current laws.
- Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Policy and Research: http://www.jhsph.edu/gunpolicy
Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Policy and Research is dedicated to reducing gun-related injuries and deaths through the application of a public health perspective and sound research to the issue of gun violence prevention.
- Join Together: http://www.jointogether.org
Join Together, a project of the Boston University School of Public Health, is a national resource for communities working to reduce gun violence and substance abuse.
- Million Mom March: http://www.millionmommarch.org
A national grassroots, chapter-based organization dedicated to preventing gun death and injury and supporting victims and survivors of gun trauma.
- Legal Community Against Violence - Firearms Law Center: http://www.firearmslawcenter.org
Provides information and resources nationwide related to the regulation of firearms at the federal, state and local levels. They also provide legal and policy information to facilitate grassroots regulatory efforts.
- Physicians for Social Responsibility: http://www.psr.org
With 20,000 physicians, nurses and health care professionals, PSR is devoted to nuclear disarmament, violence prevention and environmental health.
- Trigger Locks: http://www.triggerlocks.com
This site sells trigger locks & gunlocks.
- Open Society Institute: http://www.soros.org/
An open society is a society based on the recognition that nobody has a monopoly on the truth, that different people have different views and interests, and that there is a need for institutions to protect the rights of all people to allow them to live together in peace.
- Families of Freedom: http://www.familiesoffreedom.org
Former President Bill Clinton and Former Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole are teaming up to chair a scholarship fund campaign that will provide educational assistance for the children and spouses of those killed or permanently disabled as a result of the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.
- Common Sense about Kids and Guns: http://www.kidsandguns.org
A non-profit group of owners and non-owners of guns committed to working together to protect America's children from gun deaths and injuries.